The Karachi Stock Exchange (Guarantee) Limited’s listing of TPL direct Insurance Limited
Karachi: The Karachi Stock Exchange (Guarantee) Limited (KSE) has approved the application for formal listing and quotation of shares of TPL Direct Insurance Limited on completion of all formalities required under the Listing Regulations of the Exchange. It is, therefore, notified that:-
1) Trading in the shares of the Company will start on the Ready Board of the Exchange from September 22, 2011 and all transactions taking place in respect of the above Company shall be settled on T+2 settlement basis from the above date. The first settlement date will be September 26, 2011.
2) The Market Lot of the Company will be 1 (One) share of Rs.10/- each.
3) The shares of the Company have already been declared eligible security by the Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited (CDC) and all the transactions shall be settled through the National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited (NCCPL), which has assigned Company Code/Security Symbol as “TDIL” vide letter No. NCCPL/CS/504/11 dated June 20, 2011,
4) The opening price of shares of the company will be Rs.10/- per share as determined through book building process. Normal Circuit Breakers will be applicable on the opening price of shares in the Ready Market.
5) The Share Registrar of the Company is THK Associates (Private) Limited, Ground Floor, State Life Building No.3, Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Road, Karachi Phone: 111-000-322, Fax: 35655595.
6) The Company will be quoted under “Non Life Insurance” Sector of the Daily Quotations of the Exchange.
For more information, contact:
Karachi Stock Exchange
Tel: (92-21) 111-001122
Fax: (92-21) 3241 0825, (92-21) 3241 5136