The Karachi Stock Exchange (Guarantee) Limited’s appointment of R/TA
Karachi: This is with reference to your letter dated June 02, 2011. In this regard, we have blocked your R/TA authorities (self) in CDS w.e.f June 04, 2011. You are requested to kindly provide us the following documents within 07 business days from the date of receipt of this letter, enabling us to change your R/TA in CDS:
1. Request letter for change of R/TA on Issuer letterhead, mentioning the R/TA name, effective of change, R/TA ID, duly singed by the authorized signatory (ies).
2. Certificate under Regulation 5.6.1 of the CDCPL Regulations (specimen enclosed) on the Issuer letterhead duly signed by the authorized signatory (ies).
3. Certified true copy of Board Resolution or an attested copy of Power of Attorney passed in favor of the person for appointing the R/TA.
4. Notice from respective stock exchange with regards to appointment of R/TA.
5. Specimen signature card (specimen enclosed) duly signed and stamped by the R/TA.
However, you may send us a request copying the relevant Stock Exchange(s) for unblocking R/TA authorities and continuing to act as self R/TA for another 07 business days to complete the required formalities.
Should you have any queries or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
For more information, contact:
Karachi Stock Exchange
Tel: +9221 111-001122
Fax: +9221 3241 0825, +9221 3241 5136