Sapphire Fibres Limited’s notice of extra ordinary general meeting
Karachi: Notice is hereby given that an Extra Ordinary General Meeting of Sapphire Fibres Limited (SFL) will be held on Wednesday the 20th July 2011 at 12:00 noon at the Office of the Company situated at 212, Cotton Exchange Building, I.I. Chundrigar Road, to transact the following business.
1. To confirm the minutes of the last General Meeting.
2. To elect seven Directors as fixed by the Board under section 178(1) of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 for three years. The retiring Directors are:
Mr. Muhammad Abdullah
Mr. Shahid Abdullah
Mr. Nadeem Abdullah
Mr. Amer Abdullah
Mr. Yousuf Abdullah
Mr. Muhammad Yamin
3. To transact any other business with the permission of the Chair
1. A member entitled to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint another member as his/ her proxy to attend and vote on his/her behalf. Proxies in order to be valid must be deposited at the Registered Office of the Company not less than 48 hours before the time of the meeting.
2. The share transfer books of the Company shall remain closed from 14th July, 2011 to 20th July, 2011 (both days inclusive).
3. CDC shareholders desiring to attend the meeting are requested to bring their original National Identity Cards, Accounts/Sub Accounts and particular of participants I.D numbers and account numbers in CDS, for identification purpose, and in case of proxy to enclose an attested copy of his/her National Identity Card.
4. Shareholders are requested to notify the Company of any change in their addresses.
For more information, contact:
Sapphire Fibres Limited
316, Cotton Exchange Building, I.I. Chundrigar Road,
UAN: 92 21 111 000 100
Fax: 92 21 35758783