Safa Textile Limited’s Notice of Annua1 General Meeting
Karachi: Enclosed please find a copy of the Notice of Annual General Meeting to be held on 24th October 2011 at 02:00 PM, at Carlton Hotel, Zulfiqar Street D.H.A, Karachi for circulation amongst your members.
The same published on September 17, 2011, in daily business recorder and daily Nawe-Waqt news papers.
Notice is hereby given that the 26th Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of Safe Textiles Limited will be held at 02:00 P.M., on Monday, 24th October, 2011, at Carlton Hotel, Zulfiqar Street, Phase-VIII, Defense Housing Authority, Karachi to transact the following business:
1. To Approve the Minutes of Last Annual General Meeting.
2. To receive, consider and adopt the Audited Accounts of the Company for the Year ended 30th June, 2011 together with Auditors and Directors Reports thereon.
3. To elect 7 directors as fixed by the Board of Director in accordance with the provisions of Section 178(1) of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 for the period of 3 years. The retiring directors, who are eligible for re-election are:
1. Syed Iqbal Husain
2. Mr. Adnan Iqbal
3. Syed Tarique Husain
4. Mrs. Seema Adnan
5. Mrs. Sabeen Tarique
6. Mrs. Farhat Iqbal
7. Miss Hamna Husain
4. To appoint Auditors for the year ending June 30, 2012 and fix their remuneration. M/s. Rahman Sarfaraz Rahim Iqbal Rafiq, Chartered Accountants have retired and being eligible, with change of partner have offered themselves for reappointment.
5. To transact any other business with the permission of the chair.
1. The Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from 14th October, 2011 to 24th October, 2011 (Both days inclusive).
2. A Member of the Company entitled to attend and vote at the Meeting may appoint another Member as his/her proxy to attend and vote at the meeting on his/her behalf. Proxies in order to be effective must be received by the Company at the Registered Office not later than 48 hours before the time of holding the meeting.
3. Shareholders are requested to immediately notify the change in their address, if any.
4. All CDC Account Holders and Sub Account Holders who wish to attend the AGM should bring their Original ID Card. In case of proxies, a duly attested copy of CNIC should be attached with the Proxy Form.
For more information, contact:
Safa Textile Limited
20 Sasi Town house, Civil Lines,
Abdullah Haroon Road,