Mandviwalla Mauser Plastic Industries Limited’s notice of annual general meeting
Karachi: Enclosed please find a copy of Notice of the Annual General Meeting to be held on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at 11:00 a.m. for circulation amongst your members.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 23rd Annual General Meeting of Mandviwalla Mauser Plastic Industries Limited will be held on Wednesday, November 30, 2011, at 11:00 am, at Mandviwalla Building, Old Queens Road, Karachi to transact the following business-
1. To confirm the minutes of the 22nd Annual General Meeting held on October 28, 2010.
2. To receive, consider and adopt the Audited Accounts of the Company with the Directors’ and Auditors’ Reports thereon for the year ended June 30, 2011.
3. To appoint Auditor for the year ending June 30, 2012 and fix their remuneration. The present auditors M/s Rahman Iqbal Umar Iftikhar and Co., Chartered Accountants retire and being eligible, offer themselves for the re-appointment.
4. To transact any other business with the permission of the Chairman.
1. The share transfer books of the Company will remain closed from November 24, 2011 to November 30, 2011 (both days inclusive).
2. A member entitled to attend and Vote at this meeting may appoint any other member as his/her proxy to attend and vote on his/her behalf. The instrument appointing proxy must be received at the registered Office of the Company duly stamped and signed not later than 48 hours before the meeting.
3. Members are requested to notify our Registrar THK Associates (Pvt.) Ltd. State Life Building # 3, Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Road, Karachi, if there is any change in their addresses immediately.
4. CDC Account Holders will further have to strictly follow the guidelines as laid down in Circular I dated January 26, 2000 issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
For more information, contact:
Mandviwalla Mauser Plastic Industries Limited
Mandviwalla Building, Old Queens Road,
Karachi- 74000 Pakistan.
Phone No: (92-21) 32441116-9(4 Lines)
Fax: (92-21) 32441276