JS Value Fund Limited’s notice of the annual general meeting
Karachi: Enclosed please find a copy of the Notice of the Annual General Meeting of JS Value Fund Limited (JSVFL) to be held on Thursday, October 06, 2011 at Carlton Hotel Karachi, DC-5, Zulfiqar Street No.1, D.H.A. Phase VIII, Karachi at 10:30 am for circulation amongst your members.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 17th Annual General Meeting of JS Value Fund Limited will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, October 6, 2011 at Carlton Hotel Karachi, DC-3, Opp. Zulfiqar Street No.1, D.H.A Phase VII, Karachi, to transact the following business:
1. To receive, consider and adopt the audited financial statements of the company together with the report of Directors and Auditors for the year ended June 30, 2011.
2. Ta approve final cash dividend@ Re. 0.20 per share. This is in addition to Interim cash dividend @ Re. 0.50 per share already paid to the shareholders during the year.
3. To appoint Auditors of the Company and fix their remuneration for the year ending June 30, 201 2.The Audit Committee of the Board has recommended the reappointment of M, Yousuf Adil Salaam and Co., Chartered Accountants, as the auditors for the ensuing year ending June 30, 2012.
1. The share transfer book of the Company will remain closed from Thursday, September 29, 2011 to Thursday, October 06, 2011 (both days inclusive).Transfer received at the transfer agent of the Company, M/s. Technology Trade (Pvt.) Limited, Dagia House, 241-C, Block 2, P.E.C.H.S, Off, Shahrah-e-Quaideen, Karachi at the close of business on or before Wednesday, September 28, 2011 will be considered in time to attend and vote at the meeting.
2. All the members re entitled to attend and vote at the meeting. A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint another member as proxy to attend, speak and vote for him/ her.
3. An instrument of proxy and power of attorney or other authority (if any) under which it is signed or a notarially certified copy of such power of attorney, to be valid be deposited with the transfer agent of the Company not later than 48 hours before the schedule of the meeting.
4. Attested copies of CNIC or passport of the beneficial owner of the shares of the Company in the Central Depositary System of the Central Depositary Company of Pakistan Limited (CDC) and the proxy, entitled to attend and vote at this meeting, shall be furnished with the proxy form to the Company.
5. The beneficial owner of the share of the Company in the Central Depositary System of the CDC or his/her proxy entitled to attend and vote at this meeting shall produce his/her original CNIC or passport to prove his/her identity.
6. In case of corporate entity, the board of director’s resolution/power of attorney with specimen signature of the nominee shall be submitted with the Proxy form to the Company. and the same shall be produced in original at the time of the meeting to authenticates the identity.
7. Shareholders are requested to immediately notify the Company of the change in their addresses, if any.
For more information, contact:
JS Value Fund Limited
7th Floor, The Forum,
C20, Khayaban-e-Jami, Block-9,
Clifton, Karachi- 75600, Pakistan
Tel: (+92-21) 111-222-626
Fax: (+92-21) 35361724