Baluchistan Wheels Limited’s notice of the annual general meeting
Karachi: We are forwarding herewith a Notice of Annual General Meeting which will be held on Saturday, October 29, 2011 at 2:00 p.m. (14:00 hours) at the Registered Office of the Company, Main RCD Highway, Hub Chowki, Lasbella, Baluchistan.
This Notice of AGM has been published in Business Recorder, (Karachi) Nawa-E-Waqt (Karachi), Daily Intekhab (Hub Chowki) and Baluchistan Times (Quetta) to-day, Friday the September 16, 2011.
Notice of the Meeting
Notice Is Hereby Given that the 31st Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held at the Company’s Registered Office, Main RCD Highway, Hub Chowki, District Lasbella, Baluchistan, on Saturday, October 29, 2011 at 2:00 pm.(14:00 hours) to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of the 30th Annual General Meeting, held on October 23, 2010.
2. To receive consider and adopt the Audited Accounts for the year ended June 30, 2011 together with the Directors’ and Auditors’ reports thereon.
3. To approve the payment of Cash Dividend. The Board of Directors has recommended payment of cash dividend @20% i.e. Re.2/- per share of Rs- 10/- each for the year ended June 30, 2011.
4. To appoint Auditors for the year 2011-2012 and to fix their remuneration. The present Auditors M/s Ernt and Young Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder, Chartered Accountants, retire and being eligible, offer themselves for reappointment The Board of Directors has recommended appointment at M/s. Ernt and Young Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder, Chartered Accountants as Auditors for the year 2011-2012.
5. To consider any other Business with the permission of the Chair
1. The Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from October 22, 2011 to October 29, 2011 (both days inclusive).
2. A member entitled to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote for him/her. A proxy must be a member of the Company.
3. An instrument of proxy and the power of attorney or other authority (if any) under which it is signed, or notarially certified copy of such power of attorney, in order to be valid must be deposited at the Head Office of the Company not less than 48 hours before the time of the meeting:
4. Shareholders are advised to immediately notify of any change in their addresses to our Share Registrar:
5. CDC Account holders will further have to follow the under mentioned guidelines as laid down in Circular 1 dated January 26, 2000 issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
In case of individuals, the account holder or sub-account holder and/or the person whose securities are in group account and their registration details are uploaded as per the Regulations, shall authenticate his identity by showing his Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or Original Passport at the time of attending the meeting.
The shareholders registered on CDS are also requested to bring their participants ID numbers and account number in CDS.
In ease of corporate entity, the Board of Directors resolution/power of attorney with Specimen Signature of the nominee shall be produced (unless it has been provided earlier) at the time of the meeting.
The proxy form shall be witnessed by two persons whose names, address and NIC numbers shall be mentioned on the form Attested copies of CNIC or the passport of the beneficial owners and the proxy shall be furnished with the proxy form. The proxy shall produce his original CNIC or Original passport at the time of meeting.
Transport will be provided to members from the Karachi Stock Exchange Building to attend the meeting Departure from Stock Exchange Building will be at 1:00 pm. (13:00 hours).
(Members are requested to bring their CNIC / Original Passport at the time of attending the meeting).
For more information, contact:
Baluchistan Wheels Limited
First Floor, St-ate Lire Building No. 3,
Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Road,
Fax: 92- 21-35684003