Al-Khair Gadoon Limited’s notice of meeting
Karachi: Enclosed please find herewith a copy of “NOTICE OF MEETING” to be held on October 31, 2011 for your information. We will release this notice in the following newspapers on September 28, 2011.
Lahore Daily Business Recorder and Daily Nawa-e-Waqt
Karachi Daily Business Recorder and Daily Nawa-e-Waqt
Rawalpindi Daily Business Recorder and Daily Nawa-e-Waqt
Notice of Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 21st Annual General Meeting of Al-Khair Gadoon Limited will be held on Monday the October 31, 2011 at 9:00 A.M. at the Registered Office of the Company at 92/3, Phase III, Industrial Estate, Gadoon Amazai, District Swabi, Khyber Pakhtoonkhawa, to transact the following business:-
1. To confirm the minutes of the 20th Annual General Meeting held on October 30, 2010.
2. To receive, consider and adopt the Audited Accounts of the Company for the year ended June 30, 2011, together with the Directors’ and Auditors’ Reports thereon.
3. To approve the Dividend declared for the year ended June 30, 2011.
4. To appoint Auditors of the Company and fix their remuneration.
5. To transact any other business with the permission of the Chairman.
1. Share TraSec Books of the Company will remain closed tram October 24 to October 31, 2011 (both days inclusive). Transfers received in order upto the close at business on October 22, 2011 at the Corporate Office of the Company at Al-Khair House, 43-T, Gulberg II, Lahore will be entitled to Dividend and voting rights at the Annual General Meeting.
2. A member of the Company entitled to attend and vote at the meeting may appoint another member as his/her proxy to attend and vote. Votes may be given personally or by proxy or by Attorney or n case of a Corporation by representative. The instrument of proxy duly executed should he lodged at the Corporate Office of the company at Al-Khair House, 43 – T, Gulberg II, Lahore not later than 48 hours before the time of meeting.
3. Account Holders and sub account holders, holding book entry securities of the company in COS of Central Depository Company of Pakistan Ltd., who wish to attend the annual general meeting are requested to please bring their original CNIC with copy thereof duty attested by their bankers for identification purposes.
4. In case and corporate entity, the Board of Directors resolution/power of attorney with specimen signature shall be submitted (unless it has been provided earlier) alongwith Proxy Form of the company.
5. Members are requested to notify the change in their address, if any, immediately.
For more information,contact:
Al-Khair Gadoon Limited
43 – T Gulberg II,